Friday, December 30, 2011

180/366: December 30

Tomorrow we will ring in the New Year.
With Friends.
At the happiest place on Earth.
Therefore, tomorrow's post.
Will be short and sweet.
So I wanted to take a moment tonight.
To give thanks.
For the wonder of 2011.

Tonight, we watched the movie Up!
It was so.
Amazingly.
Appropriate.

Life is filled with adventures.
That are ours for the taking.
I found many this year.
The greatest of which.
Was marrying my best friend.
In 2011.

For that...
All of the adventures.
Of my life.
Of our life
Will be rooted.
In 2011.

I am so excited for tomorrow.
For friends.
For laughter.
For Mickey Mouse.
But mostly...
I am excited.
To meet 2012.
I can't wait to see.
What adventures are waiting.



Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
We'll take a cup of kindness yet.
For auld lang syne.



No comments:

Post a Comment