Wednesday, June 13, 2012

334/366: The Move - Day 3

And so it began.
A ten day.
Roller Coaster.
Of every emotion.
I could ever imagine.

What started on Day 3.
And transpired over the next ten days.
Was more than I ever thought.
I could handle.

Everything happens for a reason.
This has become our mantra.

As promised.
I continued my project along the way.
I just haven't been able to post.
Until now.

So grab some coffee.
As I try to catch you up.
On the last 10 days.

Day 3 began.
With a call.
From the front desk of the hotel.
That my car had been broken into.

Among the items taken.
Grandpa's Suitcase
Everything associated with my cochlear implant.
Skateboard decks.
Pieces of my husband's drum set.
An air mattress.

They left the expensive stuff.
They took the personal.
It still hurts.



No comments:

Post a Comment