Sunday, May 27, 2012

328/366: Dinner With Friends

I can't begin to say.
How much we accomplished today.

Packing.
Painting.
Preparing.

All day long.
As we worked.
In the back of my mind.
I wasn't thinking about my photo.

I knew.
We would be having dinner with dear friends.
I would just bring the camera along.
Perfect photo op.

However.
I didn't take any photos during dinner.
Didn't even pull the camera out once.
I was having too much fun.

Talking.
Listening.
Eating.
Catching up.
Enjoying my surroundings.
Relishing the wonderful people around me.

I didn't want to miss a minute.
I wanted to savor it.
Remember.
These people.
In this place.
That I will miss so much.

So I didn't take any pictures at dinner.
I took a few.
Of the PCH.
At night time.
On the drive home.

I'm happy with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment