Saturday, September 17, 2011

76/366: From a Roller Coaster

For the first time ever, I am deviating from my schedule.  When I asked everyone for the challenge ideas that I am currently working through, one was to take a shot while on a roller coaster.  Since it is not always possible to just hop on a roller coaster when one feels, I had to change things up a bit.  I went to an amusement park with some friends today.  We rode many roller coasters.

So there was my dilemma.  I wanted to stay true to the premise of only posting a pic that I actually took today.  Therefore, I am changing around a few days on the schedule.  No challenge will be missed.  Just rearranging the order of a few days, so that I could be true to the roller coaster challenge.

I know most of you were thinking, you never would have even been any of the wiser.  Probably true.  I felt it best to explain anyway.

Happy Roller Coaster Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment