Saturday, September 24, 2011

83/366: A Fashion Princess

A few months ago.
I approached my friend Lauren.
I wanted to photograph her with her son Harry.


More specifically, I wanted to make a huge skirt.
For her to wear.
With layers and layers of ruffles.
A bow tie for Harry.
And then photograph them.
At home.


Lauren is a dear friend.
With an amazing fashion sense.
Yet she was kind enough to let me play.
To try to make my vision a reality.
To test both my sewing and photography skills.


Today I had the opportunity to capture Lauren.
With her adorable family.
She's not what I would call a princess.
She is however, a wonderful Mommy. Wife. Friend.
A super talented woman.
With a shoe closet. 
That would put any fashion princess to shame.






3 comments:

  1. shes looks like a beautiful woman and thats some nice idea you had there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect, perfect. the skirt and bowtie are simply beautiful. great job, oh so talented one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous skirt!

    ReplyDelete