Friday, November 18, 2011

138/366: Potatoes

I love Thanksgiving.
Majorly.
All of it.
The holiday grocery shopping.
The turkey.
The family.
The parades.
The football.
The traveling.
Black Friday.
The pie.
The Garfield and Odie TV special.
You name it.
I love it.
The next week.
Is one of my favorite of the entire year.


Tonight we ran to the grocery.
To pick up a few things for the weekend.
I've been so wrapped up in work.
That aside from planning the logistics.
It hasn't really sunk in.
Thanksgiving. Is. Here.
My holiday.
Is this WEEK.


Tonight.
On our run to the grocery.
It hit home.
When we went to grab some potatoes.
For tomorrows dinner with a friend.
And ended up with a 10lb bag.
For 99 cents.


Amazing what a sack of potatoes.
Will do for a girl's holiday spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment