Sunday, August 14, 2011

42/366: Motion

Scott and I are headed to the O.C. Fair tonight.  
I'm excited about the ginormous Ferris Wheel.
He's excited about the RV Demolition Derby.


My first thought.
Sweet! I can get some great motion shots.


Then I thought again.
About enjoying my time with my husband.
Versus constantly worrying about exposing
The crunch and crush of mangled RVs.
The rush home.
Late night editing.
Making sure it is blogged.
Before my carriage turns into a pumpkin.


Instead.
I decided I am going to enjoy.
The fair.
The food.
The company.
The big wheel.
The derby.
I've never been to the fair with my husband.
Maybe he'll buy me some cotton candy.


So... what to shoot this afternoon.
Before our big adventure?
I looked up from the table.
Puzzled.
A line from a Jimmy Buffett song.
Lodged in my head.


Constantly amazed by the blades of the fan on the ceiling...


I LOATHE the ceiling fan in our dining room.
We frequently talk of getting a new one.
It is ugly.
White.
With gold accents.
Nothing like the beautiful.
Modern.
Dark Wood.
Brushed Nickel
Beauty that we have picked out to replace it.
Someday.









No comments:

Post a Comment