Tuesday, August 23, 2011

51/366: A Picture

The first time Scott.
Brought me home.
I was super impressed.
With his bachelor pad.

The walls were painted.
There were no milk crate shelves.
No Animal House posters.
He had real dishes.
Enough silverware.
For more than two people.

The hallway was bold.
Red.
Filled with his photography.
Artwork of those he admired.
It spoke to me.
Of who he is.
Who he strives to be.

When I moved in with him.
We kept the red wall.  
We added some of my photography.
Changed up some of the pictures.

It now speaks of us.
Who we are.
Who we will be.


5 comments:

  1. nice...and max schaaf right in the middle of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... and Robert Williams on the other side of the hallway. If you know my husband, this makes perfect sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh...sometimes i wish i wasnt watching from so far away....then maybe i would know your husband...

    loving your photos.

    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! That is the beauty of the internet though, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete