Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just Shoot Me Workshop: My Saturday in Simi Valley

My super gifted friend Jamie, of J. Costea Photography, held a photography workshop yesterday.  It was for anyone that wanted to know more about how to use their camera.  Jamie is fun, creative and an awesome photographer.  Please check out her work at the link above.  

So, when she invited me up to spend the day with her...I was all about it.

The workshop was extremely well done and I had so much fun hanging with Jamie and meeting the other gals.
We talked. We laughed. We ate. We snapped. We talked shop.
There were cupcakes.
I won a PRIZE.
Oh yeah.
It was an awesomely fun day.

Two themed shoots were set up so everyone could put their skills to the test.    Both shoots were designed, styled, and posed by Jamie Costea.  Below are some of my shots from the day.












 





No comments:

Post a Comment