Monday, July 4, 2011

The 366 Project

I am a creative person by nature and photography has always been a huge extension of that.  

After a multiple year self imposed exile from the photo world (that's a story for another day), I picked up my trusty Pentax again only to learn that it is now vintage.   That's right - evidently it is SOOO.FIVE.YEARS.AGO.   You see, I am a film girl and I now live in a digital world.  

For me, taking on digital photography is daunting.    Some days are easier than others.  Some days I yell at the computer.  However, I am excited and hopeful and eager.  I have a wonderful support system and a couple of fancy new cameras to play with.  

I started toying with the idea of documenting this process a couple of months ago.  I'm a social person and wanted to start a blog with some of my crafty diy type projects.  I figured I could just throw the photo stuff in as I felt like it.  Then I heard about the concept of a 365 photography project.  PERFECT!  Everything just seemed to click.  This is so me... A photo a day. For a year.  I can blog whatever adventure each day brings.  SIGN. ME. UP!

I will be kicking things off with a structured 30 Day Challenge. 



So... here I am.  Today is Day 1 of 366.  

Yep, that's right...366.  

Thank February 29 for the extra day of fun. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment